How to Apply:
*Ensure that all licenses, permits, and staff credentials are compliant and not expired.
*Monitor program progress to ensure that participants are comfortable and being served.
*Facilitate alcohol & drugs and parenting education counseling sessions.
*Continue creating collaboration with the school district to render alcohol & drug counseling sessions for middle schoolers and high schoolers.
*Conduct file audits to ensure proper and timely documentation.
*Reach out to business associates to keep track of progress and potential projects.
*Attend seminars for continuing education and training purposes.
*Report all findings to the company director and propose alternative solutions to any issues if present.
Salary from $38,043.00 per year/ 40-hour week
Job site: Sacramento, CA
Interview: Sacramento, CA
● Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, Political Science & Social Sciences or related
● 12 months of experience as a Drug and Alcohol Counselor or related
● The following is also required:
● Registered Alcohol and Drug Counselor (California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals)
● Alcohol and Drug System Counselor 1 (Sacramento County)
● Associate degree in Chemical Dependency Studies
For interviews, please directly contact the employer via regular mail
A Better You Services ATTN Nancy Holden
2740 Fulton Ave Ste. 125
Sacramento CA 95821